Copyright © Blue Team Handbook. All rights reserved.
Custom Covers and Branded Editions
A few different organizations have asked for a branded cover to use BTHb as part of their marketing program. Information on Branded Covers is summarized below:
1) The lower portion, beneath the white area, can be customized with a color scheme and text particular to your organization.
2) The ISBN / Bar Code area on the back of the book cannot be moved.
3) Customized editions are delivered through an organization specific site hosted by CreateSpace, and are not available through any other distribution method.
4) There is a nominal setup fee to manage the book customization and creation process.
5) You will receive the same content as the currently shipping version on Amazon (2.2 as of 10/20/2016).
6) You may request specific interior content for your organizational copy.
Praise for BTHb:INRE: "This guide is chock full of useful information for infosec pros, especially blue team members and incident handlers. You could read it end-to-end for a treasure-trove of useful tips and tricks, or just keep it close by as a handy reference. Or both!" -- Ed Skoudis, Counter Hack.
ISBN-13: 978-1500734756 (CreateSpace Assigned) ISBN-10: 1500734756
BTHb events - book tour, Podcasts, Blog mentions, tweets, and Don sightings. If you want your copy autographed ... look here.
As of August 2018, 32,000 copies are in print, with an average 4.5/5 score on Amazon. As of June 2015, about 10,200 copies sold! Average Amazon review is 4.6/5.0!
Don was on Security Weekly (10/2/2014).
Welcome to the Blue Team Handbook (BTHb).
The second volume, which is focused on SOC< SIEM, and Threat Hunting Use Cases, will be published out by mid September 2018. We thank you for your support! The navigation menu at the top has links to the ToC, Cover, and will soon have an excerpt.